London, United Kingdom
Account Manager (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
High level overview:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised person to join our account management team. The accounts are working for high profile strategic clients. This role requires client facing engagement and liaison with our UK, US and Bangalore internal teams to ensure successful delivery of content. Looking for a pro-active person to work within our Client Services department who can support on-boarding of new workflows and look to continually improve them
• Grow client relationships and become their main point of contact
• Provide day-to-day support to customers on delivering excellent service and satisfaction
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams to ensure project requirements are executed effectively and efficiently
• Coordinate the acquisition of source materials from relevant internal/external parties
• Manage orders via Deluxe's proprietary systems through the production pipeline
• Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders and ensure internal team alignment on the needs of the customer
• Exercise impeccable judgment and ownership by knowing when to escalate customer requirements or project blockers to the project team, Supervisors and Senior Management
• Understand rate cards and services to ensure proper application of rates to orders
• Prepare Executive summaries and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
• Help establish workflows, document standard operating procedures and develop training for peers/reports
• Be responsible for maintaining and presenting account status reports with the customer and internal stakeholders
• Keep apprised of industry developments, new technology and workflows
• Other ad hoc duties where required
What You Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Experience of being in a client-facing role
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
• Highly organised and able to work independently within own process
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives
• Positive, service-oriented personality
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo806-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.