About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised person to provide account management for a high profile strategic client within our marketing services team. This role requires client facing engagement, engagement with the various operational departments in the UK, Europe, Asia and North America and co-ordinating with other account team members to ensure service delivery is smooth and performant. Looking for a pro-active person who can support on-boarding of new workflows and look to continually improve them.
• Provide day-to-day support to customers and internal stakeholders on delivering excellent service and satisfaction
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams to ensure project requirements are executed effectively and efficiently
• Coordinate the acquisition of source materials from relevant internal/external parties
• Manage orders via Deluxe's proprietary systems through the production pipeline
• Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders and ensure internal team alignment on the needs of the customer
• Exercise impeccable judgment and ownership by knowing when to escalate customer requirements or project blockers to the project team, Supervisors and Senior Management
• Understand rate cards and services to ensure proper application of rates to orders
• Prepare Executive summaries and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
• Help establish workflows, document standard operating procedures and develop training for peers/reports
• Be responsible for maintaining and presenting account status reports with the customer and internal stakeholders
• Keep apprised of industry developments, new technology and workflows
• Other ad hoc duties where required
What You Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Experience of being in a client-facing role
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
• Highly organised and able to work independently within own process
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives
• Positive, service-oriented personality
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ynbv-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.