Account Manager, Mastering - Features
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager in our Cinema Features Team. The position is located in Burbank, California.
The Account Manager role exhibits the ability to manage multiple theatrical projects and timelines. This position work heavily with Operations to projects are working on time in addition to troubleshooting and forecasting. Account Managers focus mainly on managing projects through the company and delivering by expected due dates.
The person must have great communication to other team members as well as internally with all other departments. Account Manager should have a some understanding of mastering and the theatrical workflow.
Due to the focused nature of this role, flexible working hours is a requirement.
• Build and grow client relationships as a confident main point of contact.
• Receive and understand orders from clients through various deliverables.
• Create, maintain, and communicate to our client, project timelines and requirements.
• Ensure all client deliverable due dates are reached on time.
• Learn and understand rate cards and billing workflows to accurately quote and bill clients.
• Manage customer change orders and exceptions by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Submit forecasting information to internal teams.
• Collaborate with internal operation teams to ensure timeliness of projects through various workflows.
• Provide direction to Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Ensure Billing is completed each month.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• 1-2 years' experience in client services; traditional post-production or entertainment industry background helpful.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as required.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkzvj-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.