This Account Manager will support our Digital Cinema Trailer Team and be responsible for leading the day-to-day operation of one of our newest platform accounts. The successful candidate will be required to manage large scale trailer campaigns for high profile titles and oversee the localization and creation of digital trailer and social assets. We may also require the candidate to work across other, secondary accounts on certain occasions.
The Account Manager collates and consolidates all campaign specific information and client orders from multiple order entry points and parses this information to help create internal projects within our bespoke order management and scheduling system to feed the operation and ensure all trailer assets are created in time for our client's global launches. The successful candidate will be required to shepherd projects successfully through each stage in the post-production and localization workflow and collaborate effectively with our internal, operational teams such as subtitling, dubbing DFX and content mastering.
The Account Manager will also be responsible for maintaining good cashflow for this trailer account– the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring projects are accurately cost accounted with bidding sheets and cost breakdowns submitted in a timely manner. Due to the campaign focused nature of this role, flexible working hours is a requirement.
A Day in the Life of this role would include the following:
• Grow the client relationship and become their main point of contact
• Collect order information from clients via Smartsheet, Excel, over the phone and via email
• Create and maintain internal projects and work orders
• Have a thorough understanding of the trailer account rate card and billing structure
• Assist with the creation of bidding sheets
• Complete costing of work orders and create cost breakdowns
• Submit forecasting information relating to the account each week
• Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders
• Keep apprised of industry developments, new technology and workflows
• Help troubleshoot project/content related internal/external queries
• Create ad hoc reports where required
• Other ad hoc duties where required
What You Bring:
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• BA or BS degree preferred but not necessary as on the job training will be provided
• At least 3 years of experience in the entertainment industry; traditional post-production background helpful
• Specific experience in any of the following areas is a bonus: subtitling, dubbing, graphic localization/design, content mastering and fulfilment
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under fed eral, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.