Corporate Communications Assistant
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
The Account Coordinator is responsible for coordinating titles and projects requested by Deluxe Audio Services' Restoration and Migration clients. The position is responsible for all aspects of job coordination including client communication, job entry, project tracking, element shipping, file delivery, recognition of sales opportunities, and billing preparation. The successful candidate will create loyal customers by providing exceptional customer service. This position will be located in Hollywood, California.
• Communicate with internal departments, external vendors, and clients around the world.
• Interpret client purchase orders and create work orders in our database.
• Create and/or update status reports by collecting data from various sources and entering it into spreadsheets or databases.
• Establish and manage project schedules, ensuring that deliverables meet all client specifications, that due dates are met on time, and that projects are completed within budget.
• Checks on orders and projects after each step to ensure clients are notified in a timely manner of any problems, additional costs, and changes in schedule.
• Assists Audio Account Manager/Director in correspondence with clients regarding job orders including:
• Job revisions, and answering client questions
• Anomaly reports and quality issues
• Completion e-mails, shipping instructions, and file delivery/archival/deletion
• Invoice jobs and return client elements upon completion of projects per company procedures.
• Assures data is archived and deleted off servers per company procedure.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects-in-progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with critical departments regarding project specifications, revisions, and approvals.
• Researches previous orders and special projects as directed.
• Provides back-up coverage for other Audio Account Coordinators, Managers, or Directors during time off.
• Develop and nurture an understanding of Audio Services' processes and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• Minimum 1-2 years post production, project management, or preservation/migration industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Experience in multimedia, software and/or creative production environment preferred.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Strong and efficient computer literacy (mac OS, Word and Excel, plus experience with project management, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software).
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.