Account Coordinator (Fixed Term)
Introduction to Deluxe Delivery
Deluxe is the entertainment industry's largest end-to-end services provider producing, versioning, delivering, archiving, and monetising content, so clients can realise bigger visions and unlock more value from their assets. For 100 years, Deluxe has been an integral and reliable partner for filmmakers and studios, networks, advertisers, and broadcasters worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised person to join our UK client services team, providing account management support across several our high-profile Hollywood Studio Trailer and Marketing accounts. This role requires engagement with the various operational departments and other internal stakeholders, to ensure service delivery is smooth and performant. This role would suit an individual looking to start a career in the entertainment services industry. Experienced candidates preferred, however on the job training will be provided to the successful applicant. The role is currently a 3 month contract, however extension or promotion into a permanent position is likely for the right candidate.
• Gathering and assimilating client information and schedules
• Providing detailed planning to operational areas
• Inputting all projects and associated processes/work orders into the production system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Working with other members of the client services team and the scheduling department to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Monitor and track work through operations, prioritising and chasing activities in line with client deadlines, ensuring that production system is accurately updated at all times.
• Resolve any issues relating to timelines or scheduling conflicts, updating the account management team at regular intervals.
• Ensure data entry is accurate and updated to facilitate invoicing and billing.
• Respond to billing queries raised by the account management team and finance department.
• Liaise with other UK and international Deluxe entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects.
• Learn, understand and adhere to Deluxe workflows and procedures as well as new technologies relating to digital cinema and online content
• Always look to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Late nights and weekend work will be required from time to time
What You Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
• Highly organised and able to work independently within own process
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives
• Positive, service-oriented personality
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus
• Must be flexible to work extended hours to meet project deadlines from time to time
• Position reports to the Director, Marketing Services
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznex1-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.