The global demand for entertainment content today is unprecedented. Deluxe provides worldwide audiences with the latest features and original content of all kinds. Deluxe is one of the world's leading localisation facilities. We provide clients and end users with a worldwide service, offered in over 50 languages for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast TV and OTT.
With traditional cinema and home entertainment facing further disruption from online platforms and evolving user expectations, Deluxe is looking to attract bright and talented people who are unfazed by the shifting media world.
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator in our Home Entertainment subtitling co-ordination team. This role is based in London.
• Coordinate creation of subtitles, closed captions, dubbed audio, scripts, audio description tracks, or related deliverables in multiple languages for clients primarily in the entertainment space
• Develop professional expertise in technical and creative aspects of localisation and how these services fit within the Deluxe ecosystem and the entertainment industry as a whole
• Establish and manage project schedules, and ensure due dates are met on time and within budget
• Monitor client trackers to identify new orders and schedule changes
• Communicate with internal departments, external vendors and clients globally
• Create or update reports by collecting data from various sources and entering these into spreadsheets and databases. This may include project shell entry, delivery documents, new and revised client specifications, approval dates, revenue and cost estimates, etc.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise
• Communicate with critical departments regarding project specs, revisions and approvals
• Perform database testing and provide relevant feedback
• Other duties as assigned
• BA in media, communications or translation (or equivalent), MA in translation an advantage
• 1-2 years project/client management or translation industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered
• Knowledge of localisation industry and practices
• Strong interpersonal, cross-cultural and communication skills
• Highly organised and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment
• Ability to improvise and problem solve under pressure
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
• Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good command of Microsoft Windows systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Google G-Suite
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm105x-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.