About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Job Title: Account Coordinator
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator in our UK subtitling team. This position will be located in London.
• Coordinate creation of subtitles, closed captions, dubbed audio, scripts, audio description tracks, or related deliverables in multiple languages for clients primarily in the entertainment space.
• Develop professional expertise in technical and creative aspects of Localisation and how these services fit within the Deluxe ecosystem and the entertainment industry as a whole.
• Establish and manage project schedules, and ensure due dates are met on time and within budget.
• Communicate with internal departments, external vendors, and clients around the world.
• Create or update reports by collecting data from various sources and entering into spreadsheet or database. This may include project shell entry, delivery document, new and revised client specifications, approval dates, revenue and cost estimates, etc.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Perform database testing and provide relevant feedback.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production, project management, or translation industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organised and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kk61-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.