International Sales Assistant
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Assist head of International sales and distribution in all aspects, self-starter, go-getter, very flexible hours. This is an In Office position, not remote.
Strong computer skills (Mac Eco System) including Excel, photoshop and physical video/audio presentation set-up and logistics skills essential.
Strong understanding of Film Business and international Film and TV markets including AFM, EFM, MIPCOM etc…..overall.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Set Meetings (or Zoom calls) for VP during all markets
• Direct client contact at markets.
• Work with VP on all sales follow-up, files.
• Set and facilitate conference calls for VP in 3 time zones; Europe/US/Asia daily & weekends.
• Generate a variety of reports in Excel
• All Market prep including Screenings, booth/stand acquisition, design execution, layout, applications, forms, payments, shipping.
• Delivery of marketing/legal materials for clients alongside of physical delivery servicing.
Perform general office duties.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y1zz-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.