Assistant To Cio
Los Angeles, CA
Position Open: Executive Assistant to Talent Manager
Immediate opening for an organized, responsible, and detail-oriented executive assistant to support the founder and owner of a small talent management agency managing performing artists for Film and TV. This role requires all aspects of executive support including answering phones, managing calendars, arranging meetings, and making sure the client is well taken care of. This position requires a level of trust, confidence and the ability to think ahead and problem solve. If interested, this position offers the potential for growth and long-term employment in the field.
- Provide administrative support to the founder/ owner including answering all calls, managing outlook calendars, panning meetings, and being the liaison between clients and management.
- Schedule meetings and provide other administrative support as needed
- Keeping track of payments, specific dates, client travel and projects
- Making sure the client is well taken care of
- Work on special projects as needed
- Effective at prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Strong work ethic – no task is too small, and will not stop until the task is complete
- Someone who cares about the client and the issue at hand but can also take the emotion out
of the situation when necessary.
- Excellent problem solver
- A proactive self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k8yq-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.