New York, NY
Assist the CBS Television Stations National Sales team with servicing accounts and administrative functions.
• Assist Account Executives (AEs) in preparing sales orders and monitoring accounts.
• Input detailed orders into the sales system, WideOrbit, and revise as needed. Pull makegood reports and enter AE approvals.
• Answer phones and take detailed messages for the Sales staff and managers.
• Daily contact with the Traffic Department. Work directly with advertising agency buyers on makegoods as well as billing discrepancies.
• Assist the New Business Sales team with new client research; follow up with client prospects.
• Maintain client database and account list.
• Assigned special projects as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• A Bachelor's degree is highly preferred (or equivalent work experience in a customer service setting).
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong math aptitude and time management skills.
• Ability to perform tasks with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn new software system.
• WideOrbit experience is preferred.
• FUNCTION: Sales