San Francisco, CA
Assist the CBS Television Stations Local Sales team with servicing accounts and perform administrative functions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Accurately enter TV and digital sales orders and contracts into the sales system, WideOrbit. Monitor accounts which include processing makegoods, performing post ratings analysis and fulfilling client requests.
• Coordinate all information, schedule and client research for Account Executives.
• File and maintain all appropriate paperwork related to sales orders.
• Coordinate and prepare materials for sales decks presented to clients and media departments of advertising agencies.
• Pre and post-sale project management duties: build marketing materials and research pieces for various sales initiatives.
• Perform administrative tasks (e.g. heavy phone coverage and data entry)
• Assigned special projects as needed by Account Executives, Sales Managers and the Sales Assistant Supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree is highly preferred.
• Prior experience as a sales assistant in a media-related field with knowledge of WideOrbit and Strata a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to perform tasks with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn new software systems.
• Must be able to sit at desk and operate a keyboard for an extended period.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk1qn-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.