Sales Planner, DTS
New York, NY
Seeking a Coordinator to assist with the licensing and sales of CBS News' owned content.
Overview & Responsibilities
Working under the direction of the Licensing Manager, assist with Archive Sales research and project analysis, including:
• Conduct research to determine copyright & sales viability of CBS News owned content.
• Liaise with the Operations and Account Management Sales teams, as well as any other staff working on sales projects, to communicate licensing prospects.
• Provide assistance on the tracking, trafficking and communication of project details. Guarantee projects move seamlessly through established workflows to completion.
• Maintain electronic files relating to all CBS News' sales projects.
• Experience in rights & clearances or sales licensing
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office and internet tools; ability to learn database systems
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
• Solutions oriented collaborator who will work well across internal departments and external partners
• 1-2 years related experience
• Experience with Salesforce
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1onme-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.
Original reporting and trusted news with content and perspective found nowhere else.