CBS News Archives Sales Department seeks a Coordinator to assist with the licensing and sales of CBS News-owned content.
Overview & Responsibilities
Working under the direction of the Account Manager, the Coordinator will assist with rights licensing, sales, and clearance, including:
• Set up new client accounts in Salesforce and input appropriate accounting and industry data
• Input client requests for research, licensing approvals and project billing
• Liaise with the Operations and Licensing Sales teams, as well as any other staff working on sales projects, to communicate client expectations
• Learn and work with database systems
• Assist with tracking, trafficking and communication of project details, guaranteeing that projects move seamlessly through established workflows to completion
• Maintain vital paper and electronic files relating to all CBS News programming and sales related projects.
• Related sales experience with video, photo, music and/or content licensing
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills - detailed understanding of MS Office and internet technologies; ability to learn and work with various database systems
• Solutions oriented team player, who will work well with employees across multiple CBS business groups, as well as people outside the company
• Bachelor's degree preferred
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y19y-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.