Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA is looking for an Early Career and Campus Recruiting Coordinator to join our diverse and dynamic workforce. With a keen lens on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, this Coordinator will provide support to the national Early Career and Campus Recruiting team. This team is dedicated to finding the best talent to work in a variety of entry-level and support functions across the agency.
Early Career and Campus Recruiting Coordinators will take an active role in the recruitment process by sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews and meetings, answering applicant and candidate inquiries, utilizing Workday to enter and track candidates, and performing any special projects as requested. The position provides an opportunity to learn about the Early Career and Campus Recruiting process from a team of experienced Recruiters.
• Schedule, coordinate, and attend on-campus and virtual Campus Recruiting events.
• Source and maintain active engagement with passive qualified candidates for future roles.
• Partner with Recruiters and Mailroom/Reception Leaders to maintain a robust entry-level pipeline
• In conjunction with Recruiters, assist in the execution of recruiting strategies
• Maintain and execute on hiring goals as needed
• Responsible for high-volume candidate and applicant management/tracking.
• Conduct regular preliminary phone screens, informational calls, first-round interviews, and scheduling of candidates.
• Facilitate and coordinate high-volume interview process via phone and in person.
• Manage call logs, messages, and communication between hiring managers and Early Career/Campus Recruiters.
• Provide support to applicants throughout their recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process.
• Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates.
• Conduct reference checks for candidates as needed.
• Post job descriptions.
• As needed, extend offers to Intern and Mailroom candidates, and process new hires through Workday.
• In conjunction with the Recruiters, conduct intern training/knowledge sessions during intern program.
• Provide support for Internship program preparation and execution.
• Assist the Recruiting team with key initiatives, ad hoc projects, and other tasks as needed.
• 2 or more years of experience as an Assistant, Coordinator or other Recruiting support role.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong customer service orientation – no task is too small.
• Adept at quickly learn new processes and technology.
• Ability to multitask and have strong organization and prioritization skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Extremely flexible, proactive, able to easily shift priorities, and handle heavy workflow processing.
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, high volume, corporate environment.
• Operate with team mentality and strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to interface across all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated desire to learn.
• Knowledge of Recruiting/Sourcing strongly preferred.
• Early Career or Campus Recruiting experience a plus.
• Internship program implementation experience a plus.
• Experience with Workday or other ATS/CRM a plus.
• Demonstrated passion for working in the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion space a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
• Long-term interest in building a career in Recruitment a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bo5v-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.