Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theater, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA's Digital Media division focuses on four core areas including brand partnerships, digital creator representation, content and platform sales and advisory services for tech startups, brands, media and entertainment companies, studios, and streaming services.
This unique job opportunity sits in our advisory vertical. The team develops and executes brand and growth strategies, creative-led brand partnerships, in addition to entertainment and content marketing solutions for clients across industries. With expertise across multiple disciplines, we have the talent, knowledge and relationships necessary to generate the biggest ideas and most compelling solutions and partnerships to ensure our clients stand out.
We are seeking a Sales Manager who is a highly-motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial professional to join our rapidly growing agency.
This person will support the sales team from deal development to presentation stages, and spearhead research efforts for the group.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, curious about digital media and entertainment, skilled at building relationships and collaborative.
• Track all sales activity across accounts, and maintain client lists and sales tracker.
• Spearhead research efforts across different industries, clients and categories and help to develop strategies for growth to advance clients goals and objectives.
• Identify new business targets and manage client lists and industry intel.
• Communicate our client's unique value proposition to brands and agencies via email, calls, meetings, presentations, and marketing materials.
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, clients and key partners/prospects.
• Intuitively match brand needs with solutions across clients and the agency.
• Contribute to client business reviews including progress, successful initiatives and roadblocks.
• Requires collaboration across the group.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in ad sales and/or strategic partnerships
• Experience in sales, branding, advertising or marketing
• Understanding of brand partnership deal making and sales lifecycle
• Ability to engage & communicate effectively with senior level decision-makers
• The ability to create and/or update presentation materials as needed
• Stellar interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
• Insight into the high paced life of a start-up and the creativity to make a difference every day
• Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
• Enthusiastic about working in a fast paced, startup environment
• A team player
This person will be based in the Los Angeles office; Hybrid schedule
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $65,000 - 75,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-robbm4-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.