Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theater, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA's Digital Media division focuses on four core areas including brand partnerships, digital creator representation, content and platform sales and advisory services for tech startups, brands, and media companies.
This unique job opportunity sits in our advisory vertical. The team develops and executes brand and growth strategies in addition to creative-led brand partnerships, and content marketing solutions for and with leading global advertisers. With expertise across multiple disciplines, we have the talent, knowledge and relationships necessary to generate the biggest ideas and most compelling solutions and partnerships to ensure our clients stand out.
This person will oversee key client relationships for the Advisory group within Digital Media, working directly with some of the leading media companies & brands in the world. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day interactions with clients and supporting client teams, monitoring client success, and developing and executing plans for account and client growth.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, curious about digital media and entertainment, skilled at building relationships and managing accounts, and collaborative.
This individual should be incredibly organized, adept at using technology to create efficiencies, a strong communicator, and experienced with Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
• Manage key accounts, understanding the business needs and working closely with internal teams to support execution and troubleshooting.
• Spearhead research efforts across different industries, clients and categories and help to develop strategies for growth to advance clients goals and objectives.
• Work closely with execution teams to ensure programs are well transitioned and relationships are properly managed.
• Communicate our client's unique value proposition to brands and agencies via email, calls, meetings, presentations, and marketing materials.
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, clients and key partners/prospects.
• Research, identify and report on social and business trends to help strategize and produce the creative strategy for each client.
• Collaborate with creative & management team on partnership ideas, development of pitch decks and partnership activations.
• Prepare client business reviews including progress, successful initiatives and roadblocks.
• Requires collaboration across the group.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in ad sales and/or strategic partnerships
• Proven experience in account management
• Ability to engage & communicate effectively with senior level decision-makers
• Solutions oriented with strong analytical skills
• Strong relationship building and diplomatic skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflows efficiently
• Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
• Detail oriented with some knowledge of marketing and entertainment trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital/social/mobile/video/interactive technologies and activations
• Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
• Enthusiastic about working in a fast paced, startup environment
• A team player
This person will be based in the Los Angeles office; Hybrid schedule
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $65,000 - 90,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb983k-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.