Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
The CAA Brand Consulting Account Executive will play a key role on two key account teams – one in the financial services sector and one in the hospitality business. The candidate will interface day to day with clients and will work cross functionally with internal/external vendors, clients and agencies.
• Serve as day-to-day account team support while establishing strong professional relationships with key personnel across assigned accounts
• Work with cross-functional teams and external partners on all aspects of project management to ensure client expectations are met
• Support overall planning of campaigns, events and activations, working with internal account team, client team and external agencies
• Aid in development & manage day to day execution of property-specific programs, contractual assets, promotions & experiential activations
• Aid in development of integrated marketing and sponsorship activation plans, showcasing how digital, social, PR, retail and other channels come to life
• Assist with recommendation, negotiation and management of talent deals
• Oversee & facilitate the creative development process of marketing materials, experiential assets and event-related creative (includes briefing designers & obtaining internal & client approvals)
• Work with other team functions (e.g. Creative, Experiential, Social Impact, Insights / trends, etc.) to ensure goals and objectives are met
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Create presentations for key meetings internally and externally
• Track activation budgets with accountability for reporting
• Develop relationships across CAA to find and promote new opportunities to client
• 1+ years' experience with clients marketing / agency business
• Strong writing skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
• Experience with social media platforms used by businesses, including Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, Instagram and Facebook
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Experience working in a regulated industry (finance)
• Experience with event activations
This role will be based in our Los Angeles office Tuesday - Thursday, with flexibility to work remote on Monday and Friday.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $65,000 - $70,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25p86-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.