Assistant, Baseball – Digital Marketing (Bilingual)
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA Sports represents more than 1,000 of the world's best athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, tennis, action sports, and golf, in addition to coaches and other pre-eminent personalities. Beyond on-field athlete representation, CAA provides unique opportunities for clients off-field, in areas including endorsements, licensing, speaking, philanthropy, video games, and digital. CAA Sports also works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, hospitality, trademark licensing, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities, and oversees the development, design, and construction of major sports stadiums and arenas globally.
CAA Sports is seeking a departmental Assistant to support the marketing needs of the Baseball department. The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in both Spanish and English, have graphic design/video editing experience and a passion for baseball. The individual should be highly motivated to make an immediate impact on CAA's digital platforms and recruiting efforts, specifically within CAA Baseball's growing Latin American roster. The Assistant will work closely with in Baseball department to complete a variety of new and creative media projects including, but not limited to: creating compelling graphics and highlight videos for CAA Baseball and client social media accounts and creating and developing various recruitment and pitch materials.
• Demonstrate taste and understanding in layout, typography and visual hierarchy
• Execute consistent designs aligned with existing style guides and process
• Proactively and effectively communicate with the Baseball Creative Team; share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback
• Contribute significantly to the creation of social and recruiting materials
• Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects within given timeframe
• Source images, videos, and content opportunities
• Collaborate with other Creative Team members to develop design concepts
• Assist in preparing and versioning presentation decks for recruiting
• Communicate with clients on individual social media needs
• Formulate and execute individual social media plans for clients
• Assist in building and maintaining social media accounts for Division
• Report on online engagements and feedback from clients and fans
• Manage administrative duties including some calendar management, scheduling and general office management tasks
• Fluency in Spanish (both verbal and written), as the role requires heavy communication with predominately Spanish speakers
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Focusing on Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Video editing skills required; motion graphics skills a plus
• Ability to navigate Microsoft Office Suite, with proficiency in Power Point
• Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
• Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale visual presentation development and layout
• Ability to take creative direction and work independently with an extreme attention to detail
• Effective presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Team oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
• Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
• Understanding of contemporary design, internet, and youth culture trends
• Portfolio/work samples required; samples of social media relating to athletics, especially Baseball, is preferred
• Experience working in a creative capacity for an athletic department at a major university preferred
• BA/BS Degree preferred, not required
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wnem-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.