Quebec City, QC
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game publishers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we're part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it's easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
HERE'S WHAT AWAITS YOU IN THIS JOB:
• Conceptualize the visuals and movements of the UI elements in collaboration with the Art Director and the development team;
• Develop the interactions and gameplay features relative to interfaces in collaboration with UX Designers and the development team;
• Own and ensure the readability, enjoyability, and ergonomics of the user interface within the technical constraints of the projects;
• Participate in build reviews with your teammates and stakeholders.
• Graduated or experienced: You have a College Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Motion Design or any relevant field. You have experience in game development (asset);
• Versatile: You're an expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, etc) and you can adapt to various tools, including internal ones. You have a good understanding of 3D environments. You also have basic skills in scripting or programming (asset);
• Talented: You're able to present an exceptional portfolio to showcase your expertise in graphic design and excellent artistic sense;
• Informed: You have a good understanding of art development and newest features. You are also aware of technical constraints and features related to the field;
• Organized: You like to work in collaboration with your team and you can achieve quality within the established deadlines;
• Bilingual: You have a very good knowledge of French and English both spoken and written.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.