Software Engineering - Engineer
Quebec City, QC
(English version below)
** Ce poste est offert à nos bureaux de Québec ou Montréal
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises. With the arrival of new creative mandates and a continuing involvement in the blockbuster franchise Call of Duty, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and expertise to millions of players around the world.
In addition to continuing to be responsible for the development of Call of Duty: Vanguard on PC, Beenox continues to provide key development support to Warzone, including the creation of new content for the upcoming seasons. This is your chance to work on exciting, ambitious and creative projects with the best team ever!
• Competitive compensation
• Generous vacation and time-off policies
• Ample opportunities for internal growth, both in leadership and expertise
• Comprehensive insurance coverage paid by the studio
• Employer contributions to pension plan
• Free French or English lessons
• Gym and physical activities on site
… Plus a ton of social activities and unforgettable events!
As a Tools & Support Specialist, you will be the oil that keeps the machine running by helping your teammates with day-to-day issues that arise as part of the development process.
• Provide deskside support for development teams working with the tools and technology;
• Identify and investigate issues with content creation across the toolset;
• Create and maintain documentation for tools and pipelines;
• Develop tools to automate repetitive tasks & tackle frequent issues;
• Develop simple tools to enable our development teams to create outstanding content;
• Assist developers in the preparation and implementation of technical aspects of content creation to deliver AAA quality;
• Give feedback to management and other teams on effective ways to improve tools and processes.
• Proven ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems;
• Dedicated individual with ability to work independently;
• Good knowledge of source control systems such as GIT and Perforce;
• Able to tackle multiple assignments at the same time;
• Positive demeanour and good adaptability;
• Strong communication in French or English, spoken and written;
• Passionate about video games;
• Experience working with game development teams;
• Technical Art, Technical Design, or Computer Science background;
• Good knowledge of Maya or Autodesk 3ds Max.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gppo69-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.