Quebec City, QC
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we're part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it's easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
Support Technicians are the oil that keeps the machine running by helping their teammates with day to day issues that arise as part of the development process.
• Provide deskside support for development teams working with the tools and technology
• Identify and investigate issues with content creation across the toolset
• Create and maintain documentation for tools and pipelines
• Develop tools to automate repetitive tasks & solve frequent issues
• Develop simple tools to enable our development teams to create awesome content
• Assist developers in the preparation and implementation of technical aspects of content creation to deliver AAA quality
• Provide feedback to management and other disciplines on effective ways to improve tools and processes
• Have a deep understanding of all aspects of the content creation pipelines
• Enthusiasm for supporting and enabling others
• Demonstrated ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Self-driven individual with ability to work independently with little supervision
• Good knowledge of source control systems such as Perforce and GIT
• Able to multitask and take on multiple assignments at the same time
• Ability to communicate in both French and English (writing and speaking)
• Experience working with game development teams
• Experience working on AAA games
• Experience with DCC tools in a game production background
• Technical Art, Technical Design, or Computer Science background
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.