(English version below)
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
With the arrival of new creative mandates and a continuing involvement in the blockbuster franchise Call of Duty, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and expertise to millions of players around the world!
In addition to continuing to lead the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PC, Beenox continues to provide key development support to Call of Duty: Warzone, including the creation of new content for the upcoming seasons. This is your chance to work on challenging, ambitious and creative projects with the best team ever!
• Competitive salary and vacation policies
• Studio closed two weeks during Holiday break
• Ample opportunity for internal growth both leadership and expertise
• Overtime paid 1.5x hourly wage
• Comprehensive insurance coverage paid in major part by employer
• Employer contributions to pension plan
• Free French or English classes
• Gym and physical activities on site
… plus lots of social activities and unforgettable events!
You will have to create visuals for many different elements in the game interface, whether those are menus, HUDs, pop-ups, notifications, etc. You will also have to integrate the elements you will be working on into the game.
Furthermore, you will work in close collaboration with other teams within the studio (UX, the developing team and external partners). The interface's visual quality is in your hands.
• Conceptualize the visuals and movements of the UI elements in collaboration with the Art Director and the development team;
• Develop the interactions and gameplay features relative to interfaces in collaboration with UX Designers and the development team;
• Own and ensure the readability, enjoyability, and ergonomics of the user interface within the technical constraints of the projects;
• Participate in build reviews with your teammates and stakeholders.
• College Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Motion Design or any relevant field;
• 5 years prior experience in a similar role;
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, etc);
• Adapt easily to various tools, including internal ones;
• Good understanding of 3D environments;
• Possess an exceptional portfolio to showcase expertise in graphic design and excellent artistic sense;
• Good understanding of art development and newest features;
• Like to work in collaboration with your team and can achieve quality within the established deadlines;
• Very good knowledge of French and English both spoken and written;
• Perk: Experience in game development;
• Perk: Basic skills in programming or scripting;
• Perk: Aware of technical constraints and features related to the field.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n9wq-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.