Programmeur D'outils S Nior - Senior Tools Programmer
Quebec City, QC
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
With the arrival of new creative mandates and a continuing involvement in the blockbuster franchise Call of Duty, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and expertise to millions of players around the world!
In addition to continuing to lead the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PC, Beenox continues to provide key development support to Call of Duty: Warzone, including the creation of new content for the upcoming seasons. This is your chance to work on challenging, ambitious and creative projects with the best team ever!
• Competitive salary and vacation policies
• Studio closed two weeks during Holiday break
• Ample opportunity for internal growth both leadership and expertise
• Overtime paid 1.5x hourly wage
• Comprehensive insurance coverage paid in major part by employer
• Employer contributions to pension plan
• Free French or English classes
• Gym and physical activities on site
… plus a ton of social activities and unforgettable events!
The programmer can work in several disciplines and specialize in the following fields: Game, engine, technology or graphical programming.
• Develop quality game mechanics alongside the creative teams;
• Ensure the constant evolution of technology associated with different game consoles;
• Develop functionalities of the game engine (graphic, physic, animation system, API);
• Find the optimal solutions for graphics-related challenges in development of the game;
• Ensure user support and quality of develop functionalities;
• Fix bugs throughout the game's development.
• Strong experience in C++;
• Good analytical skills;
• Autonomy in fulfilments of tasks;
• Capacity to adapt to internal tools and a changing environment;
• Positive attitude and desire to work on a team;
• Interest in expanding knowledge of different game technologies and systems;
• Knowledge of 3D Studio Max or have experience with another 3D software;
• Passion for video games;
• Very good knowledge of French and English both spoken and written.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnww63-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.