Quebec City, QC
At Beenox, a Lead has to contribute on more than one level. He/she acts as a facilitator at the operational, human, and technical levels. Much more than a content expert, he/she has to assist his employees and support them through their whole lifecycle at Beenox. He/She needs leadership skills to bring out the best of his team and to create the AAA material required for the Activision franchises.
Job Description :
• Makes sure the deliverables are executed according to the production plan and the artistic direction;
• Validates that production pipelines are optimal;
• Clarifies technical questions and addresses problems that could slow down production;
• Supports communication between the production team, various departments and his team;
• Takes part in the project planning sessions and in the priority setting;
• Makes sure that his team receives all the training required to work effectively;
• Meets all of his team members individually on a regular basis;
• Takes part in the recruitment and selection of his team members;
• Evaluates his team and produces performance reviews;
• Approves schedules and timesheets.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as Lighting Artist;
• At least 3 AAA projects completed;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good understanding of video games technical constraints;
• Excellent knowledge of lighting techniques used in video games;
• Very good work organization skills;
• Ability to manage several projects at the same time and to delegate;
• Ability to communicate in French and English;
• Ability to adapt to a changing work environment.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.