Quebec City, QC
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game publishers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we're part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it's easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
The first objective of the Graphics Programmer is to develop and optimize the DirectX 12 pipeline rendering in the Call of Duty engine;
The second objective of the Graphics Programmer is to ensure the stability and performance of our games;
The third objective of the Graphics Programmer role is to work alongside our external partners at other Activision studios to develop and showcase Beenox's graphics expertise;
Finally, the Graphics Programmer provides technological watch for the Programming team and will actively participate in the improvement of rendering over time.
• Find the optimal solutions for graphics-related challenges on the games in development;
• Put in place rendering systems that meet the industry best practices;
• Develop modules inside the engine and tools for rendering purposes;
• Act a subject matter expert on any graphics-related question.
• Demonstrated expertise with graphics programming;
• Solid experience with C and C++;
• Experience with OpenGL, Vulkan or DirectX;
• Knowledge of pipeline rendering through DirectX 11 and DirectX 12, as well as Shader Models 5.1 and up;
• Natural ease with mathematics;
• Passion for video games;
• Positive attitude and team spirit;
• Organized and able to meet deadlines;
• Plus: Experience with PC and console development.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.