Programmeur R U00e9seaux S U00e9nior - Senior Network Programmer
Quebec City, QC
Programmeur(euse) d'engin / Engine Programmer - Beenox
(English version below)
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises. With the arrival of new creative mandates and a continuing involvement in the blockbuster franchise Call of Duty, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and expertise to millions of players around the world.
In addition to continuing to be responsible for the development of Call of Duty: Vanguard on PC, Beenox continues to provide key development support to Warzone, including the creation of new content for the upcoming seasons. This is your chance to work on exciting, ambitious and creative projects with the best team ever!
• Competitive compensation
• Generous vacation and time-off policies
• Ample opportunities for internal growth, both in leadership and expertise
• Comprehensive insurance coverage paid by the studio
• Employer contributions to pension plan
• Free French or English lessons
• Gym and physical activities on site
… Plus a ton of social activities and unforgettable events!
You will be involved in various mandates related to the game engine for our mobile platforms (iOS and Android), working in particular on improving and maintaining the performance, stability, scalability and capabilities of the game.
Furthermore, you will work in close collaboration with the various Activision studios as well as external partners. Finally, you will carry out a technological watch of video game technologies (programming language, online, pipeline).
• Develop mobile game engine features for mobile such as networking, trading, hardware management, telemetry, crash reports, file system, etc;
• Optimize and improve existing systems, including performance, memory and game data;
• Debug and maintain the code base to meet high standards of flexibility and performance;
• Be responsible for the integration and improvement of development kit (sdk) / third-party library;
• Participate in the creation of data export technology (animations, sound, textures, model…);
• Ensure the quality and performance of the developed features;
• Support internal users on the crafted features;
• Collaborate with the different departments so that the production pipelines are efficient.
• Confirmed experience in programming;
• Proficiency with C++ and real-time systems;
• Good analytical skills, autonomy and versatility;
• Ability to adapt to internal tools and a constantly evolving environment;
• Positive demeanour and good adaptability;
• Passionate about video games.
• Experience in PC, console or mobile development;
• Skilled with other languages such as C#, Lua and Python;
• Deep understanding of game engines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb83kk-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.