(English version below)
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
With the arrival of new creative mandates and a continuing involvement in the blockbuster franchise Call of Duty, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and expertise to millions of players around the world!
In addition to continuing to lead the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PC, Beenox continues to provide key development support to Call of Duty: Warzone, including the creation of new content for the upcoming seasons. This is your chance to work on challenging, ambitious and creative projects with the best team ever!
• Competitive salary and vacation policies
• Studio closed two weeks during Holiday break
• Ample opportunity for internal growth both leadership and expertise
• Comprehensive insurance coverage paid in major part by employer
• Employer contributions to pension plan
• Free French or English classes
• Gym and physical activities on site
… plus a ton of social activities and unforgettable events!
Under the direct supervision of the Design Director, you will be the strategic lead of a feature team. You will implement the production plan to meet project objectives. Your success will depend on the performance of your entire team.
• Identify and align your team's work and objectives with the project's objectives.
• Assist in drawing up your team's work schedules and coordinate available resources in order to complete assignments (objectives to be achieved) within prescribed deadlines;
• Mobilize your team to ensure that all members are aware of the objectives and quality standards expected of them;
• Work with other disciplines to achieve project objectives;
• Negotiate at the appropriate level when expectations are beyond your team's capacity or if your team suggests methods that differ from those proposed initially;
• Inform your team of critical issues, taking care to adapt the message to each situation; conversely, speak for your team in dealings with other departments and with management;
• Act as a facilitator in problem situations;
• Guide and support team members in improving their skills for their chosen trade;
• Do performance evaluations of your team;
• Explain the contributions of your team to a project;
• Understand the established objectives and set priorities in keeping with them;
• Suggest improvements and participate in implementing them;
• Examine problems encountered by the team and suggest solutions.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in video game programming/scripting;
• Excellent communication and leadership skills;
• Organized work ethic;
• Ability to manage several projects at once and delegate tasks;
• Dedicated to your team's advancement;
• Fluently bilingual (French and English);
• Positive attitude and comfortable with a high level of teamwork and mentorship;
• Perks: Familiarity with the Call of Duty franchise;
• Perks: Experience in development for mobile platforms;
• Perks: Familiarity with LUA.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x82q-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.