Quebec City, QC
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game publishers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we're part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it's easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
• Deliver environments and/or props models according to technical constraints;
• Ensure proper level of detail of objects;
• D evelop technical and artistic aspects of textures for environments and/or accessories;
• Create textures that meet the demands of the artistic director;
• Complete lighting on the different elements and environments; • Keep up to date on techniques to improve knowledge and skills;
• Participate in build reviews.
• 3 years of experience in the video game industry or equivalent;
• Ability to design 3D objects and environments,
• with or without illustration;
• Proficiency in 3D Studio Max or Maya;
• Knowledge of Photoshop;
• Knowledge of ZBrush;
• Ability to apply artistic vision established by the Art Director;
• Understanding of the technical constraints of video games;
• Capacity to adapt to internal tools and a changing environment;
• Passion for video games;
• Very good knowledge of French and English both spoken and written.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.