As a Recruitment Lead you will focus on hiring great talent, working with leaders and hiring managers to understand studio-based recruiting needs and meet hiring objectives. You will also guide and coach a small team of recruiters, identify and drive workflow and process improvements, help inform recruitment strategy, supporting the delivery of amazing animated feature films, at a world-renowned animation studio with credits such as Peter Rabbit, Happy Feet and The Lego Movie!
What you'll get to do:
• Partner closely with stakeholders and hiring teams to build and manage talent pipelines, execute effective sourcing, assessment, and successful hiring of high-quality talent
• Assist the Recruitment Manager in the daily operations of the recruitment team by setting goals, assigning work, tracking/monitoring progress and providing guidance and coaching to the recruitment team members
• Review, recommend and assist in the implementation of updates or improvements to recruitment policies, workflows and processes, as well as keep abreast of recruitment best practice and immigration guidelines
• Engage with the recruitment team to maximise the value and efficiency of recruitment & reporting tools (ATS, Linked In Recruiter, Job Boards etc)
• Plan and manage recruitment events with the recruitment team, and partner with Learning and Development to contribute to high school and university outreach.
• Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager on the recruitment strategy, goals and plans to drive future recruitment success in a challenging and competitive market
• Lead local recruitment branding efforts and recruitment communications to showcase Animal Logic's Values and key differentiators to secure high-quality talent
What you bring:
• 5+ years' experience in recruitment, preferably in a creative industry or high-tech environment
• Experience leading/supervising a team, while recruiting roles
• Proven ability in running small to large recruiting campaigns within tight deadlines
• Ability to proactively source passive candidates as well as build and maintain a network of potential candidates
• Outstanding client service and ability to build successful relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence internal and external audiences
• Ability to organise, prioritise and manage through ambiguity and shifting priorities
• An eye for data and analysis to influence hiring practices and goals
• Knowledge of immigration requirements for temporary skilled workers is a bonus
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to join a growing, award winning animation studio with a goal to surprise and inspire audiences
• A chance to work within an inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity, technology and excellence
• Flexible work arrangements, with work from home options
• A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
• A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
• A variety of employee benefits including employee discounts, breakfast, barista quality coffee and snacks galore!
• Paid 'Volunteer' days to support those causes close to your heart!
• The opportunity to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films!
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpnen-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.