Assistant Game Designer
Are you a HR Assistant or an experienced Administrator who is available to join our team for a 12-month period? Utilise your attention to detail and time management skills to assist in this fast-paced role, supporting artists to onboard into a growing team on exciting animated projects!
What you'll get to do:
• Create and post jobs through the ATS (Greenhouse) as well as external sites
• Schedule and prep for candidate interviews
• Send offer letters and organize start date arrangements
• Drive the new starter onboarding process in a manner that promotes a positive experience for the employee
• Prepare required details for work permits from recruitment
• Coordinate relocation and work permit applications
• Administer group benefits program including new employee enrollment, terminations and changes
• Process salary changes, contract extensions, and performance reviews
• Administer exiting process for employees as directed
• Ensure that relevant, accurate and complete employee information is provided to payroll in a timely manner
• Maintain employee files and update the HRIS, ensuring current employee information and data integrity
• Collect and track employee documentation for tax credit purposes
• Maintain tracking and reporting documents
• Provide general administrative support to the HR department
What you bring:
• 1-2 years of previous HR experience in an administrative capacity, preferably in a high-tech environment
• Undergraduate degree or diploma in Human Resources an asset
• Knowledge of employment legislation: ESA, Human Rights, etc.
• Advanced skills using Microsoft office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly motivated with a positive attitude
• Able to work well in hectic and high-pressure situations, reprioritising tasks on the fly
• Strong written and verbal communication as well as strong relationship management skills
• Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
• Highly trustworthy and tactful with confidential/sensitive information
What do you value?
• Collaborative culture – We produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, and friendly. We are one big family!
• Benefits - We've got you covered from day one! Massage, extended health, dental, to name a few.
• Work/Life balance - We understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life.
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Animal Logic is recognised as one of the world's leading independent creative digital studios, producing award winning design, visual effects and animation for almost 30 years. Earlier this year, the multisite studio delivered the hybrid live action/animated feature, Peter Rabbit 2 and is currently in production on Super Pets. Other recent credits include Captain Marvel, The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part and Peter Rabbit. To learn more, visit us at https://www.animallogic.com/
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.