Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
As World of Warcraft Franchise Lead , you will be responsible for the marketing and performance of your franchise in the E MEA region, with the support of a small team . To succeed in this role, you will work under the US Headquarter guidance to analyse sales, market, and game trends to ensure the EMEA region is maximizing the franchise opportunity. You will provide Headquarters will input from EMEA gamers. You will also drive cross-functional collaboration across multiple teams to maximize player acquisition and engagement. This role reports directly to the Managing Director.
In a company that serves and engages millions of players across EMEA, you will contribute to building the most advanced data-driven and player-centric marketing practices, and to reinventing communication with players by extending their epic entertainment experience with us beyond our games
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• You are the brand steward for World of Warcraft in EMEA and lead the team res ponsible for the consumer funnel, from acquisition to conversion.
• You are an expert on the EMEA region part of the global brand world, in constant collaboration with the global team, both to ensure aligned execution of global strategies and tactics, and to be the voice of the EMEA gamer, constantly highlighting the relevant regional
• Create a collaborative relationship with the World of Warcraft team , in particular the global publishing lead to foster coordination and alignment of strategies and tactics.
• Evangelize brand values as vision holder, unifying cross functional teams and championing business
• Publishing Planning and Execution
• Develop and execute EMEA focused go-to-market plans based on the global strategy and initiatives. Design the EMEA franchise promotional and pricing plans and monitor annual
operating plan and forecasting.
• You will be responsible for the briefs that guide
of go-to-market programs which can include partnerships, digital marketing efforts, media planning, regional creative customization, events, public relations, and community development with the support of dedicated expert teams.
• P rovide market insight and analysis to support the development of multi-year franchise development plans.
• U tilize player and community insights to prioritize the right brand strategies for recurrent engagement and winback .
• A background in marketing, brand management or business development at a senior level. You are ready to take resp o nsibility for a major franchise in a big region.
• A proven track record of growing projects, brands and businesses through innovative and entrepreneurial thinking – you are not a caretaker, you are a developer, and your CV proves that.
• A capacity to learn new markets and business models quickly and can adapt to an evolving highly competitive landscape.
• Ability to deliver high quality work while managing multiple projects.
• Proven track record of successfully leading a team .
• I nfluencing s kills and demonstrated ability to navigate in a complex international
• A n understanding and genuine passion for gaming and technology.
• A passion for World of Warcraft is highly desirable , but at a minimum you must be excited about getting in to the game.
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming.
Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo446-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.