Job Title: Senior Talent Sourcer
Reporting To: Manager, Talent Sourcing
Department: Talent Acquisition
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Activision Blizzard King is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Talent Sourcer with a strong eye for identifying and engaging top creative talent for our company. As a member of the talent sourcing team, this role will drive sourcing strategy, identify market trends, and procure competitive intelligence in order to build high-quality design pipelines. You will have significant influence as well as impactful collaboration across the games teams and studios.
As a Senior Talent Sourcer you must be self-driven and curious to explore the market. You will manage the initial contact and pipelining of talent. Using your unique communication skills with your sourced candidates, persuade them to engage and interview within the studio world, while liaising with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting Team alike to maximize their candidate experience.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Partner closely and effectively with sourcing, recruiting and hiring teams to understand staffing needs and develop, build and execute sourcing strategy
• Source, qualify and deliver highly qualified prospects using multiple tools and techniques for a variety of design roles at all levels
• Build as well as manage talent pipelines and maintain network of prospects through proactive market research, ongoing relationship management and sourcing campaigns
• Develop and deliver on industry event strategies in coordination with cross-functional partners (talent attraction, talent professionals and operations)
• Maintain accurate pipeline health via the company´s CRM tool
• A minimum of 5+ years' hands-on talent sourcing experience in the creative space
• Experience and insight into the gaming talent market
• Demonstrated ability to identify, attract and qualify creative talent candidates
• Expert in sourcing tools/techniques
• Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Excellent organizational, analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; practices a collaborative approach
• Bachelor's degree in an applicable field of study or equivalent work experience
• Passion for gaming
• Experience using Eightfold or other CRMs
• PC/Console Game, Mobile Game industry experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8bpp-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.