Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Demonware is a member of the Activision family of studios. Demonware runs every part of the players' online experience, from logging in to matchmaking to climbing the leaderboards, for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot and Skylanders. Demonware has offices in Vancouver, Los Angeles, Dublin, and Shanghai.
Activision Central Tech works to support our development studios and their titles. Comprising seven main teams, we have many specialties including big data, privacy and security, motion capture and animation pipeline technologies, graphics, build and infrastructure for studio development and data centers, optimization, systems programming and online services including matchmaking and networking. Central Tech is distributed globally with offices across the US, and in Canada, England, Ireland and Japan.
The Senior HR Generalist significantly contributes to the company's performance by providing tactical and strategic solutions on critical talent, overall workforce effectiveness, and enabling organizational capabilities that directly enable the outcome of the business objectives. The Senior HR Generalist plays a key role in driving company growth, revenue, and creativity by fostering best-in-class development teams that create value for Activision.
The Senior HR Generalist will lead and partner with centralized teams to carry out the following responsibilities in: talent attraction, sourcing, retention, succession, pipeline planning and workforce optimization; performance and total rewards management, employee productivity, relations; policy interpretation and application.
Additional responsibilities include organizational design, effectiveness; staffing models, talent capabilities, career progression initiatives, and coaching and training. This position requires a data-driven, analytical, collaborative and influential HR professional who can work effectively across a highly matrixed environment.
• Deliver a human capital plan driven by the annual and long-term planning, translating business requirements into effective and modern initiatives
• Drive change management efforts across assigned organizations, ensuring employee and stakeholder impact are at the forefront of organizational decisions, and that organization changes are planned and thoughtfully implemented with strong process integrity
• Accountable for the approach and outcome on employment matters; directing and influencing management around the people agenda to maximize intended performance and reduce people-related risks
• Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to enable them to grow and perform at their best
• Drive integrity and accountability for the effective implementation of the annual HR cycle to facilitate value-added delivery, including workforce and talent planning, performance management, and total rewards
• Analyze, report and use predictive people analytics as evidential reasoning to continuously improve the talent KPIs
• Identify levers and develop strategies that measurably improve engagement and retention (e.g., talent assessments, engagement surveys, exit surveys)
• Develop and maintain strong networks and relations (informal and formal) with employee resource groups, external partners, and leading industry and stakeholder communities
• Actively participate in annual budget planning/staffing forecasting process
• 5 + years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources
• Organization design and development experience, including strong change management, for a complex and transforming business organization
• Experience assessing leadership and organizational talent; identifying talent gaps and successfully implementing initiatives to address gaps
• Experience directly supporting senior leaders, influencing leaders to make better people decisions that increase productivity and achieve business results
• Comfort using facts and data to build people-centric business cases; for example, use of staffing models and other analytical tools
• Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking; high IQ, high EQ, passion, and strong critical thinking skills with a willingness to take reasonable risk and challenge the status quo
• Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
• Highest level of integrity with a proven ability to gain trust from all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated commitment to inclusion
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxox1o-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.