Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Activision, you will be responsible for supporting Recruiters with systems administration, organization, support, and communication to candidates regarding interview travel reimbursements, and other ad hoc administrative/coordination tasks.
**Please note this is a 6-12 month contract role
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist recruitment with creating job descriptions, posting requisitions, and acquiring approvals.
• Coordinate interview logistics, including scheduling, travel, and Skype interviews (if needed) all while facilitating effective and close communication between the candidates and recruiters.
• Provide an exceptional candidate experience by making the candidate feel comfortable and welcome; whether on the phone or in person.
• Assist with recruiting/candidate expense reimbursements as requested.
• Provide administrative support to Recruiters, including creating offer letters and new hire packet generation.
• Partner with HR Operations to ensure smooth new hire onboarding.
• Process candidate relocation requests.
• Facilitate and set up Activision's new hire orientation every other week.
• Monitor and proactively maintain recruiting supplies.
• Coordinate and set up recruitment events for conventions, job fairs, and recruitment mixers.
• Facilitate bi-weekly department meetings and take notes
• Move candidates, disposition candidates, and close requisitions in our applicant tracking system (Workday).
• Other duties assigned as requested.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1 year relevant Recruitment experience
• Exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills.
• A proactive hospitable attitude
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
• Strong initiative. Self-driven and able to deliver results with minimal supervision
• Proven experience designing and implementing new processes; a passion for process and achieving efficiencies
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
• Anticipate needs of employers to stay one step ahead of the game and provide the best support possible
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo3mq-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.