Department: Emerging Franchises
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard is seeking a Project Management Specialist experienced in managing multiple workflows, high-level communication and is articulate and proactive. This role works closely with the Emerging Franchises team and interfaces frequently with cross-functional teams across the company.
The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter, that is incredibly organized and is interested in learning more about marketing and communications. Experience in tech or gaming a plus.
This role is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home. The potential home studio for this role is Santa Monica, CA.
• Support Emerging Franchises team, full-time, in a variety of day-to-day activities across Product, Marketing and Public Relations.
• Manage and coordinate activities between cross-functional groups in support of new and existing Emerging Franchise products
• Assist with unannounced projects, across product, PR + marketing
• Support digital marketing lead with social channel content planning, copy writing and execution
• Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success, including development, design, marketing, and other teams
• Identify, mitigate, and manage risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
• Assist marketing team with asset tracking and QA
• Manage product marketing samples and swag distribution as needed
• Manage PR mailings through vendor ideation process and communication with the Global PR team to ensure recipients receive their mailer
• Manage and schedule virtual touchpoints for press and community events, media tours, trade shows, and other activities as needed
• Staff press events and trade shows
• Manage/track partnership and talent deliverables
• Coordinate team conference calls, compile agendas, and share call minutes
• Assist team on daily ad hoc projects and activities
• Set up, coordinate, and track payments and contracts
• Organize activities that support team enablement goals such as building team culture, improving productivity and enhancing communications with the team
• Vet, source, and get in touch with vendors to assist with team projects across product, digital, + PR
• Liaison between EF Marketing team and Legal to open CRFs, track contracts and coordinate w/ vendors
• Responsible for tracking team budget across projects and deliverables
• Disseminate product and marketing plan details to key internal and external collaborators to meet workback deadlines and push projects over the finish line
• Serve as team POC across social, digital, PR and product
• Support all aspects of the Emerging Franchise workstream by meeting consistently with the team leads and their own individual partners
• 3+ years of experience in project management, preferably in a product management or technology environment.
• BA/BS for Marketing, Communications, English, or Art or equivalent experience
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• The ability to interact and communicate effectively with all departments
• A self-directed self starter and reliable in planning and completion of tasks
• Meticulous, highly organized and able to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change without notice
• Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
• Strong interest in the gaming industry is a plus
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So, if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Activision Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
• 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
• Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
• Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
• If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the US, the standard base pay range for this role is $55,800.00 - $103,230.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the US and is not applicable to locations outside of the US Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8pzzm-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.