Activision Publishing is seeking a Marketing Coordinator (Intern) for the Call of Duty Mainline Product Team responsible for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions (EMEA). The mainline team drives continued growth of one of the largest franchises in entertainment, contributing to all aspects of the Call of Duty new release business strategy and daily marketing execution.
You will be an integral part of the Call of Duty Mainline Product Management Team as we execute our 2022 go to market strategy and future planning. This includes all aspects of our go-to-market plan, from planning and executing key beats, to running analysis on campaign effectiveness and post-mortem reports. You will work alongside the Product Management Team and in partnership with other cross-functional teams, including Consumer Marketing, PR, Digital, Media, Finance, Analytics and Partnerships. This role provides a holistic view of how a Call of Duty game is brought to market, and how we build and sustain one of the most powerful brands in entertainment.
We are looking for a focused, detail-oriented person who can multitask efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This person will also be highly organised and able to work independently, while contributing to the goals of the team. Clear, concise communication skills are a must-have.
The successfully candidate will support and report to the Senior Marketing Manager (Mainline – EMEA) and will be based in London, United Kingdom. This role will be located at our Soho Office which is in the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. This internship will be for a duration of 6 months, ideally starting in June, 2022.
• Support the Senior Marketing Manager in the development, execution, and reporting of integrated go-to-market plans for Call of Duty Mainline in the region
• Work closely with insight and marketing teams to drive real time reporting showing trends and opportunities across sell through, regional and platform shares, along with player engagement.
• Assist the cross-functional teams across Marketing, Media, Partnerships, PR, Social, Community, and Consumer Products to ensure effective planning and execution in all functions
• Support the Senior Marketing Manager in delivering product updates and marketing frameworks for Call of Duty to cross-functional teams, including developing public-facing product marketing for 1st party partners
• Support the preparation of business presentations and capture / report marketing activities
• Prepare general administrative and organisational activities such as project tracking & reporting, asset management, database maintenance
• Enrolled in / completed studies in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications and/or equivalent relevant work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Able to prioritise tasks and organise, whilst making decisions under time constraints within a busy workload
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy CrushTM and Bubble WitchTM. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze1jn-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.