The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Quality Assurance HR Business Partner, Management Team and Recruiter. This includes responding to employee questions and concerns, HR Systems employee life cycle data entry, and general Human Resource support to the team.
**Please note, this is a temporary role for approx. 12 months
**This position will be working in the office environment.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
• Assist with HR and Recruiting processes such as employment verifications, on and off boarding processes, employee follow ups and updating various tracking sheets
• Assist employees with questions and redirect as appropriate
• Help process I-9 forms
• Responsible for maintenance of existing org charts, using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
• Proactively provide general administrative support as needed to the HR, Recruiting and QA Management teams
• Work with HR Operations on ticketing system by entering updates and responding to questions
• Present at weekly new hire orientation.
• Partner with HRIS on supporting tools/systems and troubleshooting issues
• Be the point of contact for company sponsored employee engagement programs
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years as a HR Specialist, HR coordinator, administrative assistant, or in a support role in an extremely fast paced department
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, V-lookups, etc.) and PowerPoint
• Experience working in ERP system, Workday preferred
• Strong understanding and detail orientation towards organizational charts and functional views (Microsoft Visio skills preferred)
• Strong analytic, organizational, and problem-solving capability
• Basic project management skills, with a focus on tracking progress and follow up
• Ability to multi-task in a busy, and often challenging environment
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with clients and team members
• Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills (with strong sense of urgency and follow up/follow through)
• Strong, clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to accurately interpret directions and instructions
• Maintains composure in highly stressful or adverse situations; ability to adapt effectively to change
• 'Can-do' attitude and proactive, solution-focused individual
• Previous experience as an HR coordinator in a large company
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkz6mk-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.