Santa Monica, CA
Chief Talent Officer
Chief Talent Officer
Activision Blizzard seeks a senior business leader to develop and execute a global talent acquisition strategy that aligns with the company's growth goals. He/She will be a strategic, fast-paced, and hard-charging yet affable leader who has significant experience with talent acquisition in the technology industry. The ideal executive will:
• Own and manage the end to end talent acquisition lifecycle for the company with a specific focus on executive recruiting.
• Succeed in recruiting, hiring, and retaining top, highly-sought after talent across all functions within the company.
• Implement best in class processes and methodologies that help the organization grow and scale effectively and efficiently.
• Partner with the CHRO to shift and transform an organization, both from a cultural and professional perspective.
• Leverage technology and analytics to create greater efficiency and overall recruiting operations across workforce planning, capacity management, funnel metrics and objective assessments.
• Exceed candidate experience and business expectations.
• Build, engage and develop a world-class talent acquisition team.
• Maintain Activision's brand as a world class employer that allows the organization to hire top talent.
Professional Skills & Experience
• Talent Acquisition and Leadership: 15+ years of business and talent acquisition leadership, with growing levels of responsibility and achievement, particularly focused in high-growth, large-scale technology organizations.
• Organizational Transformation: Experience in partnering with executive teams and business leaders to shift and transform a company's organization, culturally and professionally.
• High-growth Environment: Experience working in a global, high-growth, technology organization environment is preferred. Experience working in a public company is ideal. Additional experience working in entertainment technology is ideal.
• Strong Business and Financial Acumen: An understanding of the business and the ability to anticipate the impact of talent on the future success of the company. Demonstrated balance of IQ and EQ as a thought leader and collaborator among a senior management team.
Leadership & Management Characteristics
• Strategic Thinking and Result-Orientation: The Chief Talent Officer will possess superior learning agility and intellectual curiosity with the ability to inspire creative thinking at all levels of the organization. He/she will bring strong operational DNA, with a vision, a plan, and an understanding of what will get results.
• Innovation and Change Management: The Chief Talent Officer will play a critical role in driving HR innovations that will have an impact on culture and people in facilitating and creating a road map for change. He/she will be expected to have guided organizations through aggressive business and headcount ramp-up, while maintaining a culture of innovation and high performance. Managing organic growth while also integrating newly acquired companies will be an important aspect of this position.
• Collaborative Approach: The ideal candidate will be a relationship-builder that works collaboratively at all levels of the organization to enhance effective human capital programs aligned with aggressive business goals. He/she will be working with the executive team to inspire trust and confidence across the organization. He/she will be a strategic partner to all business and functional leaders.
• Team Builder and Inspiring Leader: The company needs a human capital leader who will not only lead an engaged, focused, and innovative talent team, but also create an overall organizational culture of collaboration, engagement, high-performance, and innovation. Demonstrated passion for developing innovative solutions, driving change, and taking organizations to a new level of growth and world-class performance.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.