The majority of our employees will have flexibility that allows them to choose a predominantly remote, predominantly in-office, or hybrid setup. Our official in-office locations in the United States includes LA, NYC, Stamford, and Chicago, and we have several other states in which employees may work remotely if their role isn't one that requires them to be in or near the office. We value the health and safety of our people above all else, and our onsite attendance policies reflect that. If there is an on-site requirement for a role, it will be listed in the job description.
For those employees who would like to utilize our offices, full vaccination for COVID-19 is required for physical presence in A+E Networks workplaces. While A+E Networks will consider reasonable
accommodation requests regarding this policy in accordance with applicable law, such requests will not be considered until a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not submit any medical or health information in connection with their application for employment.
THE DIVISION'S STORY A+E Networks is not in the television business. It's in the storytelling business. Our job is to bring consumers new ways to experience those stories. We get up every day excited to discover new talent, narratives and characters, and live for any chance to shepherd a great idea through development to air.
THE ROLES: Executive Assistant
A+E Networks has four open Executive Assistant positions that will be recruited for across our Programming, International, and Global Technology & Media Operations Divisions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Facilitate and manage daily schedules and schedule meetings
• Screen and route calls as necessary
• Maintain effective communication regarding calendar and changes to calendar as well as schedule reminders and planning upcoming senior meetings
• Maintain alertness to potential problems, always being proactive to avoid scheduling conflicts
• Create agendas and other meeting materials as required
• Schedule travel, create itineraries, provide overall assistance and support during travel
• Prepare expense reports using Concur database system
• Reconcile travel expenses
• Perform various department tasks using in-house database systems (Carta AP, Debut, Airtable, Concur, PPL)
• Receive and coordinate production payment milestones, and route to Accounts Payable/Legal as necessary
• Overall coordination for department needs:
• File maintenance; clerical initiative and support
• Regular and organized communication with our suppliers
• Draft routine correspondence
• Conduct industry research as requested
• Share in providing administrative coverage, etc. for others in department, as necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
• Develop a broad understanding division operations
• Self-starter, who applies individual initiative to improve current processes, anticipate needs, identify issues impeding success, and propose creative, viable solutions
• Well-developed skills in prioritizing, proactive correspondence follow-up, organization, decision making, time management, and verbal/written communication skills
• Represents the Senior Executive Office of this brand well
• You're a sleeve roller-upper who owns projects from end-to-end
• Desire to be helpful and thoughtful in any way needed to support the team and organization
• You know your way around Microsoft Office and are tech-savvy
• Demonstrated ability to grasp and quickly learn new technology or software
• 4-year college education, or equivalent life and/or work experience
• 3+ years administrative experience preferably within a media and/or agency environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1029x-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.