Summer Intern: Project Manager Co-op
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Summer 2021: Project Manager Co-op
Summer 2021 Franchise Project Manager Co-op (4 months, paid) Electronic Arts Vancouver, Canada
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
As a Franchise Project Manager Co-op, you will report to the Senior PLM Franchise Manager and manage operational and submissions-related deliverables for a portfolio of console and mobile titles.
• You will work with development teams to complete and submit approved projects'/content for operational tracking, ensuring data accuracy and completeness
• You will maintain detailed Franchise project plans in PLM's Project Management Tool; manage console deliverables
• You will create and update: Edition Plans, Project Trackers, Project Schedules, Project Maps; own all content updates in PLM Tool and validations on PLM Reports
• You will lead partner meetings to review and provide project status updates to important partners, including development teams and PLM Franchise Management., identify potential operational risks, assess impact, and propose mitigation plans
• You will oversee post-launch updates and releases, from scenario planning to scheduling to execution, and project Post-Mortem documentation and reviews with all partner teams
• You will create communication deliverables, ensuring submissions align with project goals, and helping guide teams to complete with standard procedures
• You will prepare and implement reviews of project setup with Finance and Revenue teams and manage updates to configurations.
• You will help maintain PLM Website and Sharepoint sites and content, including version-controlled Project Tracker and Schedule documents, Reports
• You will maintain the Bill of Material, and work with Creative Development teams to ensure accurate delivery of artwork components, negotiating required lead times with Operations
• You will manage scheduling and support for Metadata handoffs and serial codes with Digital Operations and Supply Chain
• You will identify any areas of redundancy in existing operations to improve processes
• You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD program for a related field
• You are slated to graduate in December 2021 or beyond
• You have project management, product planning, scheduling, and negotiating skills
• You have experience in operations management, project management, software submissions, certification'/QA or game development
• You have experience managing multiple tasks and schedules against deadlines
• You have experience building relationships within multinational organizations
• You design creative solutions for challenges and have a passion for learning
• You enjoy working collaboratively to iterate and achieve common goals
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.