Intern - Software Development
Front End Engineer
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These projects include: EA Access, our cross-platform subscription on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and soon on Steam: Origin, EA's gaming service on PC; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
• Meeting with the product owner to identify and understand requirements
• Designing and implementing solutions for a large-scale digital distribution platform
• Participating in code reviews
• Writing automated tests, and building and maintaining our continuous integration and deployment pipeline
• Pursuing a B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
• Familiar with agile software development cycle and Scrum ceremonies
• Experience with front-end development or UX is a bonus
• Enthusiasm for gaming, web applications, and cloud computing desired; ability to stay current on industry trends a big plus
• Critical thinking and communication skills that translate to asking the right questions to solve challenging problems
• Being a strong team player, focused on delivering results as a team
• Understanding your strengths. You're a solid communicator with a demonstrated ability to partner, collaborate, and engage stakeholders effectively
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.