Java Engineer Co-Op - Gameplay Services
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Java Engineer Co-Op - Gameplay Services (8 Months)
Java Engineer EADP
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
• You will enhance and add features to existing systems
• You will research and select new best-of-breed technologies to meet challenging requirements
• You will communicate with engineers from across the company to provide the next generation of online features for both established and not-yet-released games
• You will be a part of the software design and architecture process of our systems
• You will advocate for best practices within the engineering team
• You will work with product managers to improve new features to support EA's business
• You are pursuing a bachelor's degree in a related field.
• You have Java'/J2EE experience
• Experience with relational or NoSQL database
• Exposure to all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirement definition, development, test, and product release
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.