- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionMarketing Intern (Sports)
Start Date: January 2022
Duration: 6 months
Please apply with a CV and cover letter in English
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. We employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will work as part of the marketing & communication team based in our Lyon office. This is great opportunity to gain valuable experience working in an international company within the video games industry.
What a Marketing & Communication Intern does at EA:
• Support the marketing team in daily operations
• Adaptation of advertising campaigns: TV, Online, Radio and Print
• Adaptation of packaging, product sheets and the marketing deck for the French market
• Participation in clubs partnerships management
• Participation in the preparation of briefs for the agencies (PR, Talents), analysis and implementation of the recommendations
• Work on PR activities (press release, share information and assets with our agencies…)
• Work on Communities activities (collaborate with the French community manager to prep and share relevant information and assets)
• Implement contests, partnerships, promotions and consumer events or press
• Coordination with the departments involved in the product lifecycle (Intl Marketing, Legal, Trade and Development Studio)
• Monitor the trade performance of our product range
• Track, approve and control translations before publication on our different blogs or websites
The next great Marketing & Communication Intern also needs:
• Business school or university course +5, desired specialization Marketing
• Previous experience in an internship (preferably in Marketing)
• Passion and knowledge for video games and sport
• Fluent French and business level English (the assignment includes frequent and regular exchanges with European marketing teams and development teams at the studio)
• Interest for FIFA franchise and other sport title
• Photoshop skills or other popular creative software is beneficial
• Team player
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
• Great compensation package
• Lunch vouchers
• 50% transportation costs
• More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/lyon-ea-france
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pkky-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.