Fall 2021 8 Month C++ Engineer Co-Op (Frostbite)
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team provides technology to game teams within EA from multiple genres such as shooting, racing and action. By collaboration – between disciplines, genres and studios – the Frostbite team is pushing boundaries for what game developers can achieve. With a focus on efficient workflows and fast iteration times our innovation–driving outcomes allow game developers to create cutting edge games.
We are currently looking for a dedicated, passionate and user-focused engineer who can help us develop and maintain our toolset for game content creation.
As a Frostbite engineer, you will bring the development and tend to the stability and effectiveness of our tools, our content pipeline and the build process. You will work with diverse teams to ensure daily operations run smoothly and identify bottlenecks and future needs. You will require an independent mindset and a willingness to take responsibility over work content and quality.
Our tools are mostly written in C++ and C#, but Python is also used. We use standalone custom tools as well as plugins to external applications like Maya and Motion Builder.
• Pursuing a bachelor's degree in a related field
• Proficiency with C++ (preferred) or C#
• Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
• Experience with UI and data management
• Experience with animation and cinematic development for games is highly desired
• Strong math skills
• Strong technical communication and collaboration skills
• Demonstrate ownership for success of internal customers as well as for assigned tasks
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk1z8-3-229-142-104-42 in your application.