Development Manager Co-Op - FIFA
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea, to reality. We're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Instead, we choose to prioritize innovation through experimentation, and creativity through fun. Motive provides a safe, trusting and empowering environment where everyone feels supported to make brave decisions and to take these creative jumps. Curious about what the future of games could look like? Great, so are we.
• Meeting with Product Owners and Technical Leads to identify and understand requirements.
• Designing and implementing solutions for a massive digital distribution platform.
• Participating in code reviews
• Building and maintaining continuous integration, static analysis and other software development systems.
• Learn the basics of our proprietary game engine
• Create workflows for design gameplay team in our game engine
• Create prototype gameplay features for Skate
• Working towards a B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
• Strong working knowledge of C++
• Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
• Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
• Knowledge of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
• Knowledge of how to use a debugger to solve complex problems.
• Experience with another programming language(s) (C#, Java, Typescript) and platforms (tablets, game console) is a major plus.
• Knowledge of source code management: Perforce is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
• Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
• Dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.