Associate Technical Artist - Rigging
The Role: Gameplay Animator (Temporary)
The FIFA Gameplay group is looking for skilled animators to join team. Animators are responsible for portraying movement and behavior. Animators must be able to create emotionally believable characters that allow game players to interact with the game, whether photorealistic or stylized, in a realistic and believable fashion.
• Design and develop animation features, in collaboration with the producers and software engineers
• Contribute to designing animation components that can be shared across features and even across games.
• Build and maintain complex animation trees using our proprietary Animation Toolkit (may be required).
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
• Experienced CG character animator required
• Minimum 3 years work experience
• Must possess excellent character animation skills
• Must have experience animating cameras, and a good eye for cinematics
• Must have strong working knowledge of a 3D animation package (Maya, XSI etc.)
• Familiarity with Autodesk's Motionbuilder preferred but not essential
• Candidate must have a strong work ethic and work well with a team
• Candidate must be meticulous, detail oriented, driven, and need very little supervision to put out high quality work
• Must have ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Experience working in gaming preferred but not essential.
• Strong technical communication and collaboration skills.
• A passion for football/soccer is an asset.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site