Talent Acquisition Sourcer
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Talent Acquisition Sourcer (Contract)
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are working to bring FPS gaming to your phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
What an Embedded Sourcing Partner does at EA:
• Manage front-end recruitment processes for open positions within our industries, with a focus on sourcing passive candidates. This includes initial briefings with recruiters and hiring managers, developing sourcing/attraction strategies for positions and sourcing resumes/CVs
• Provide a focus on sourcing passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation, and telephone calls
• Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, and functional web site searches
• Research new talent sourcing channels, always working to uncover new hidden talent
• Manage the candidate experience ensuring that you have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process
• Track recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
• Engage candidates by phone or email and get them excited about the opportunities available to them
• Use provided CRM and ATS tools
Who You Are:
• 5+ years previous technical and/or Game Studio recruitment/sourcing experience /full-cycle recruiting experience either in-house or in a recruitment agency environment
• Traditional sourcing experience along with expert Boolean search capabilities
• Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Sourcers
• Experience with candidate management systems/databases
• Ability to work pro-actively in a fast-paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
• Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
• Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Interest in interactive entertainment/ gaming (i.e. consoles/ PC, online, mobile)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.