Audio Software Engineer - NHL
Vancouver, BC CA
The Game Security teams within EA SPORTS help make the games safe, secure and fun by partnering with development teams, analyzing large volumes of data and responding to Security incidents. As a Mobile Anti-Cheat Software Engineer, you will partner with game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game security challenges out there within the anti-cheat space. You will help with researching, designing and building solutions applicable to the portfolio of EA SPORTS Mobile titles to prevent and detect instances of cheating, botting, and integrity tampering.
• Research, design, develop, support, and integrate anti-cheat and anti-bot solutions that detect and protect against malicious behavior.
• Reverse engineer exploits and software used to cheat and bot.
• Design, develop and execute exploits to test the game security and existing solutions.
• Analyze, assess, and respond to various security threats
• Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
• Communicate Security risk to technical audience and propose pragmatic mitigation options.
• Partner with other security software engineers, data scientists, and security product managers to contribute towards the continuing security posture improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years of progressively complex experience in software engineering
• Excellent C, C++ and/or Java programming skills
Additional Beneficial Experiences:
• Android and/or iOS development experience
• Free-to-Play game development experience
• Game Anti-Cheat experience
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site