3D Character Artist
Helsinki, FI FI
We are looking for a UI artist to join our team:
• Reporting to the Senior UI Artist you will design and create UI assets for mobile platform considering multiple aspect ratios.
• Partner with members of the Design team to understand and incorporate Design's needs into the UI. This includes attending meetings and speaking to feedback and being able to competently explain UI decisions.
• Work with members of the Engineering team to implement UI screens and assets.
• You will solve any UI related bugs/issues.
• Assess any risks to new screens/features from a UI standpoint before execution.
• Keep UI assets up-to-date.
• Hand on experience creating and implementing UI for mobile games
• Background in 2D art or graphic design
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, at least in Photoshop
• Experience implementing UI's in Unity
• Knowledge of layout, colour and composition.
• Quickly learn and understand the existing UI conventions of the game and operate with said conventions in mind, and explain those conventions to others.
• Become familiar with every aspect of the game's UI and have a deep knowledge thereof.
• Must be able to receive and react to feedback from multiple sources
• Must provide a link to an online portfolio.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site